THE ULTIMATE CHEAT SHEET ON BUYER PERSONA
Let start on what buyer persona means:
Technical meaning: It is a fictional individual who is developed by an organization based on the organizations researched profile of its customer
Simple Meaning: Fictional representatives of your ideal customers
Buyer persona usually are researched for using the below criteria
- Key job responsibilities B2B or B2C
- Likes and dislikes
- Jobs and Hobbies
All and Sundry Buyer Persona
This is who they are according to their website
“A team of passionate, fun and creative people doing fabulous work in the sun drenched capital Nairobi, Kenya. We love what we do and we do it really well. We are constantly looking for creative, quality graphic design and branding solutions for the organizations and individuals we work for. Our bespoke stationery is beautifully designed and assembled to make your vision come to life. Everything we do has a global feel yet maintains a unique Kenyan flavor.”
It is pretty simple to create their buyer persona as they provide handmade and unique wedding stationery.
- Couples getting married
- Clients looking for unique wedding stationery
- Clients with high and low budgets for wedding stationery
- Clients researching on wedding vendors
When their go online the above clients shall be searching for the following keywords
- Wedding Cards Suppliers Kenya
- Wedding Cards Kenya
- Wedding Vendors Kenya
- Wedding Suppliers Nairobi
Doing my research online, using the above keywords All and Sundry does not appear in the results, I checked up to page 3 and no mention of them.
They are relatively active on Facebook, they currently have 1200 likes on It. They do not post daily but when they do they give an inside look on what they are up to and what stationery they are working on. They are not in any other social media channels like Pinterest or Twitter. I would advise them to do so as this would advertise their services to a different audience.
To find them, I had to type keywords which contain the word all and sundry designs:
- wedding cards all and sundry
- all and sundry designs Kenya
Using Spyfu, a list of relevant search queries for organic search can be established as follows:
- Kenya weddings
- Kenyan weddings
- Weddings in Kenya
- I would recommend they work on their Search Engine Optimization on their website as it would enable them to appear on Google search engine organically.
- They should also be more active on their blog. Writing articles on the current wedding trends, what they love, give a behind the scenes look of their office.
- They should also consider advertising using Google Adwords and on Facebook.No Google Adwords campaign has been launched by this company but when it does. The company should focus on Kenya Weddings and Weddings in Kenya. Those keywords would really benefit the company search profile