Buyer personas as a marketing concept are fictional, generalized representations of your ideal customers. According to Tony Zambite, in his blog defines Buyer personas thus The original definition established in 2002:
Buyer personas are research-based archetypal (modeled) representations of who buyers are, whatthey are trying to accomplish, what goals drive their behavior, how they think, how they buy, and why they make buying decisions. (Today, I now include where they buy as well as when buyers decide to buy.) Source http://tonyzambito.com/buyer-persona-original-definition-matters/
In marketing of product and services, Personas help to internalize the ideal customer that the company/ firm is trying to woo – relating the personas as real humans.
It is highly imperative to comprehensive understanding of buyer persona in order to drive product development, content creation, and advertisement / promotion format. In a nut shell, everything aspect of promotion and marketing from the beginning to the end requires intensive comprehension of Buyer personas. Really, Buyer personas is the heart of marketing and promotion
The Buyer personas are Buyer personas the Heart of Marketing and Promotion the following reasons:
- They inform marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop a common language about buyers
- Inform market and customer strategies. .
- Design thinking is more prominent.
- Better performance results expected.
- Globalization is now a must for all organizations.
Educational Marketing: Choosing the Right Digital Marketing Channel
Optimistic-Concept Digital is a fast growing Social media marketing firm in Ibadan, South West Nigeria. Establish in the year 2008 with the responsibility to reach young people with valuable educational information.
Over the years, Optimistic-Concept Digital has been using web 2.0 concepts to reach young and youthful audience it targets. The Company believes in interactive web which begets social networking. Knowing fully well that young people especially University students spend most value of their time on social media, Optimistic-Concept Solely make use of social media as marketing channel. More so the fact that young population in South Western Nigeria prefers mobile technology, Social media platforms that are mobile friendly are appropriate for my client, Optimistic–Concept
The following Social Media channels have been strongly recommended for my Optimistic Concept Digital
- Google Hangout
- FACEBOOK has been most used social media platform in Nigeria. Virtually all young people between age 16 and 30 have are active on Facebook. Therefore, Facebook is seen as the first choice digital platform. Optimistic-Concept has a page on Facebook name Great Nigerian Students. The page targeted students. Where educational information such as scholarship, funding opportunities, admission, exchange program are futures on a daily The page has over 10,000 likes on the first week on creation
- TWITTER: After facbook, Twitter is very popular in among students in the south west of Nigeria. In view of this, Optimistic Concept Digital make use of Twitter handle to reach her target audience. Twitter Handle know as @GreatStudent is widely used. It has over 20,000 followers within one month. As at today, @GreatStudents has over 50,000 tweets; over 80,000 followers. The company uses the platform to disseminate useful information to the users on a regular basis.
- YOUTUBE: This popular platform is also adopted early by Optimistic-Concept Digital. The company has a channel know as Student at the Top. This channel broadcast tutorial that are useful to students of all levels. Moore so videos of educational events are broadcast.
- WHATSAPP: WhatsApp is a social media that a mobile based. It is refereed as born mobile. This made it easy to user and access. Optimistic-Concept Digital basically use this to connect students leaders at all level. Know well that Whatsapp Group has limited membership. More so, Head of academic institution are connected using WhatsApp Groups
- Google Hangout : This is a free video conference platform owned by Google. Optimistic Concept Digital use this to address students on weekly bases. Various google Hangout conference are being organized on a regularly. The Hangout is advertised using Facebook, twitter and WhatsApp. And it has been well attended
In conclusion, all these channel has been carefully selection for Optimistic Concept Digital. And they have been effective over the period of time that are being . More research are being conducted from time to time using Google form to know more ways to reach our growing audience in order to servr them belter
I welcome to all to my Page. This is your first time of using Creative Hive
It was on September 28, 2015 Digital and Social Media Marketing Mooc commenced. The MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) has been made possible by iversity. The course is designed to allow individuals and businesses to analyse, plan, execute and evaluate digital marketing activities.
The week began with the Chapter 1 tiled “Why is Digital and Social Media Marketing important today and in the future?” The chanter contains 7 sections namely
- Introduction to the MOOC and case studies
- Introduction to strategic planning
- SWOT analysis
- Developing SMART objectives
- Digital Business Maturity Model
- The consumer journey to online purchase
- Introduction to core concepts
- Introduction to online branding